Thursday 14 August 2014

Can't get broken

Lots going on since Nationals & another Ocup coming up!


July 26 was the Trek Women ride at Copeland forest - such a neat place - I am looking forward to one day having time to go figure it out since there are no signs in there.


Should be a stream crossing on this one








Then on Saturday Aug 2 a bonus pre ride for Ocup#6 coming up at Mountainview in Midland - bonus because it's not open for regular riding & another place I've never been to.  It is awesome!  Super hilly but fun & challenging with lots of twisty climbing and descending & lots of rocks of all sizes!


ER doc not impressed I took this pic 




All fun & games until someone breaks a hand...one of those Mountainview rocks was not so kind to my hubby.













Pretty sure it was Aug 9 when we got there
Now as the remaining fully functional parent I can't get broken!!...so rode a lot more cautiously on the last Trek Women ride of 2014 on August 9th at Buckwallow...but still had a fantastic time because it's so much fun in there!




 And now this weekend coming up Ocup #6 at Mountainview... my plan is to ride strong & fast & smart!






No comments:

Post a Comment